Are you considering a Wedding Coordinator, but not sure if it is worth the investment? Here are 10 reasons to say ‘I Do’ to Your Perfect Bridesmaid.
April 21, 2010
1. You will save money. We understand how much of a financial commitment a wedding is, and we understand the need to stay under budget. Your Perfect Bridesmaid can save you money through negotiating with your other vendors, and recommending affordable options to help you achieve your dreams. Lastly, Your Perfect Bridesmaid’s years of event planning experience will help you prevent costly mistakes.
2. You will save yourself a lot of time. The average wedding takes more than 250 hours to plan. Not many people have the time to plan their wedding and keep their sanity. Your Perfect Bridesmaid will streamline the planning process and will make navigating the path to the alter easy and enjoyable. We will help ensure the time you do spend planning your day is efficient and useful.
3. You will reduce stress. The life secret no one mentions is that engagement is a very emotional time as you face the many life changes ahead. Working with Your Perfect Bridesmaid to plan your wedding will all you and your fiancé peace of mind and will help make the transition a little more smooth.
4. You increase the quality of your big day. Vendors can make or break your wedding day and your budget. Your Perfect Bridesmaid helps make your vision a reality by working with you to choose the best vendors who will bring your vision to life while staying within your budget.
5. You'll be organized. Your wedding day agenda is essential to ensuring that the day runs smoothly and according to schedule. Your Perfect Bridesmaid will help you create that agenda and then work with the entire wedding party and all of the other vendors to ensure they have the information they need and that they arrive on time and prepared to be a part of your special day.
6. You will reflect your personal style. Your Perfect Bridesmaid works hard to stay on top of the latest trends and wedding styles. We also are great listeners. Together, those traits will help ensure your vision is executed precisely, according to your personal style.
7. You will be able to maintain peace in the family. Simply put weddings are stressful and just when you think they would bring everyone together, they have a tendency to strain family dynamics. Your Perfect Bridesmaid can ease tensions by acting a neutral third party mediator. We can recommend solutions to the various hurdles that pop up all the while ensuring the bride’s vision is accomplished.
8. You can avoid accidents on your wedding day. Your Perfect Bridesmaid’s experience is like insurance for a flawless event. We help to ensure that your whole day runs smooth and we guard you from any missteps, should they happen. On the day of your wedding, your happiness is our primary concern.
9. Details won't be forgotten. There are a million details to every wedding. Your Perfect Bridesmaid will ensure that while you are greeting guests and enjoying the festivities that those details are being taken care of.
10. You can just be the bride (or groom). It is impossible to truly enjoy and remember the special moments when you are worrying about the wine supply or why the DJ hasn’t started playing yet. Don’t work on your wedding day! You have spent your life dreaming of your wedding, hire Your Perfect Bridesmaid to manage the event and troubleshoot when necessary. Your family will thank you too. Hiring an experienced coordinator will allow your family and friends to enjoy the day along side you.